My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just going to the kitchen to get some food, then I'm going to tell you a story that will make your balls shrink to the size of raisins.

Commitment. Emotional Stock. Intimacy. Taking that thing you call your heart and placing it out in the open.

Females seem to be able to walk right up to this and shake it's hand.
Men, not so much.

I use to be able to do it, when I was young and stupid. Before I realize what l-o-v-e meant.
Now, I'm terrified of it.

At the mere hint of it, I start thinking of ways to get out of the situation, like, pouring hot coffee down my front so I have an excuse to run away.

I see my friends, and they say those three little words like it was the same as saying "hello." I wish I could be so relaxed about it, but I have that one word that gets in the way of those three little ones... baggage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home