My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Friday, April 07, 2006

I believe on my last post the "copy and paste" option got the better of me.
I know word would have caught "significantgant other." Pronounce that word in your head, it almost sounds like a double negative... like I really didn't want to label him (which I don't) as something that belongs to me. Hmmm... maybe my brain is screaming out that I don't need to be in a relationship yet, my fingers just magically typed something that sounds like a double negative to tell my heart "NO!"

Or maybe I'm just a dumbass who cannot spell to save her life.

Either way, quite humorous to see that mistake a couple of weeks after making it public.


I've been so busy these past couple of weeks that I don't even have time to finish this blog post.
More to come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home