My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Thursday, February 16, 2006


Taken from the Daily Oliver.


Valentine's Day.

I slept through it.

Tuesday February 14th 2006 I slept 13 hours in one day.
It was lovely because I was sick. I left work early that day, slept... watched sopranos... went over to Matt's house.. talked a little bit... passed out again... woke up... went home... then went over to Patrick's house... had a martini... went home... passed out for 11 hours.

It was glorious.

Now I think I'm heading down the normal path again. I sleep a lot still, but not at regular intervals, and it seems that I don't have so much of a sore throat anymore.

In other news, my daughter became Leahy Class President!! I'm so proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home