My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Friday, February 10, 2006


The human touch is an interesting thing. It can hurt, it can help, it can make your skin crawl, it can make your skin heat up, and it can startle you.

Last night someone put their hand on my back. My first instinct was to move out of their way, so I started to move when the person asked "Where are you going?" At that point I realized that they didn't want me to move, just wanted to let me know they were there. It was actually very affectionate. Its been so long, I don't remember affectionate. I stayed put, but for some reason I was so focused on the hand on my back, I don't remember any of the converstation I was having or what was going on.

The weird thing for me was, this was the same person I joked around with earlier about not having a heart. Maybe it's me with no heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home