My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Every relationship in life is so different from the next, how do you ever know if someone is really worth it?

I have some friends who really get who I am.
I have some friends who really get who I am, but I don't neccesarily get who they are.
I have some friends who act like one person, but become something else when they are under stress or pressure.

I have some friends who haven't changed since I met them.
I have some friends who have changed every month since I met them.

I have some friends who speak my language perfectly.
I have some friends who can read my body language and facial expressions.
Most cannot though.

I have long distance friends who can calm me down quicker than someone standing next to me.
I have short distance friends who can cheer me up quicker than chocolate can.
I have some friends who give me chocolate.

I have friends who are down a lot.
I have friends who I've never seen cry.

I have friends who paint, friends who enjoy cigarettes and coffee, and friends who like to take long walks.

Which one should I trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home