My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Short stories.

It's about a girl I highly dislike talking about how she hates her boss on her blog.
The boss read it.
Got upset.
Didn't tell her.
But told everyone else who should have been her friend.
Now everyone hates her and she doesn't realize it.
Makes me smile.
I'm evil.

I got a mass e-mail from a person I haven't heard from in a long time.
He updated his account.
I was on his list.
I replied back with a one liner saying, "I promise not to send you spam"
He replied back with, "How about a long e-mail from you?"
Like a dog.
I've been trained.
Not to talk to him.
Now who trained me is far away.
And probably wouldn't care anyway.
But like Pavlov's pet.
I cannot think.
Unless I hear a bell ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home