My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Man... some of my dedicated fans go to great lengths to visit here once a day.

I'm just curious.. wouldn't it be easier to bookmark the address, http://anjuharsha.blogspot.com instead of going to Google every day and typing in "Anju Harsha" or "Anju Harsha Anna" and THEN clicking my site.... One of them is even a college student (or staff I guess)... I thought college people were lazy... I know I am (Maybe I should take it as a compliment...?). I have a bookmark for every blog I go too. And I can also come here to go to the links... which reminds me... Blur and Cray3, I will be putting your blogs at the side as soon as I get a free afternoon this week. :)

Damn... that was a lot of links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home