My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Hangover Heaven


So last night I went out. I had a shot of rum before I left, and when I got there I got a rum and coke. I drank half of the rum and coke and I was wasted. I could barely stand up. Not usual for me…. Well.. at one point it was usual because my nickname was “Two Beer Anna” or “TBA” for short, but since that time, I’ve had a much higher tolerance. A while ago I had 7 shots of rum in one night, so I was at a loss on why I could feel wasted after so few.

I’m sure some of you at this point are going, “Wow, I didn’t know she was like this”

This morning at 1:30 am, I suddenly felt ill, so I decided to go home (from the bars), two men accompanied me so I wasn’t alone and once I got there, it seemed to get better. Then around 2, I suddenly felt ill again, so I laid down in my bed, at 3 am I was awakened by a drunk man, and I realized I felt better again. So I went outside into the living room, and felt good, suddenly at 4 am, I felt bad again. At 6 am I woke up and got sick in my bathroom and then went back to bed. At 9 am I woke up and my head was pounding and at 10 am I got sick again.

I called my roommate at this time and asked if she wanted me to bring her coffee, she said “yes please” and I went to Starbucks.

ONE CARMEL FRAPPUCCINO MADE ME BETTER.

No joke.

My stomach and head felt better at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home