My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today, I got a funny hit from Google.
Someone searched for "What is Anju?"
I couldn't tell you what Anju is, I didn't know it was an object of any sort.
I can tell you that Anju means, "One who lives in the heart" which is the reasoning behind the title of my blog.
I picked that name because most of my decisions in life have come from the heart and not from my brain.
Kind of like guys who think with their.. well.. maybe not quite like that.

I think sometimes I frustrated people (my mom for one) with my emotional decisions instead of using my head, but when it comes to my happiness my brain has never really had any say-so anyway.

So "What is Anju?" is a hard question to answer, and I don't think Google will help your search.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anju said...

so weird

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home