My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Random Thoughts...

Today I flipped through my blog on some random month for some random reason.
Random enough for you?

I found this post, and I suddenly missed Leo and Coco a lot.

I hope Olivia, Leo, and Coco all get along. We have small Zoo started in our apartment hehe..

*****************************************


I have begun packing. I have purchased several boxes and have begun to fill them. One box is labeled, "Anna's Junk and Katie's Junk... wait.. how did I get Katie's junk?"

I wonder what Katie will say when she sees that box.

*****************************************


I cried today after reading this post, cried from laughing so hard.
My boss Kerry simply looks at me now, and then pretends I haven't gone mad. I have though... oh I've so gone mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home