My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Friday, August 05, 2005


I just saw this movie. (pictured)
It was wonderfully vivid and interesting until the end.
Where the two characters die in concrete.
It was suppose to show "Everlasting love," but instead just kind of creeped me out.
The actors were wonderful, you really got involved and if I didn't know better I'd say they were in love in real life.
And then the ending scene just threw me.
It was a good plot line, it showed that playful sort of love that some people forget when they get older. I just wish the ending wasn't so confusing. To top off the fact that they die in concrete, the director didn't want a "sad" ending so he threw in a version of what would happen if they would have stayed alive, so that, we could be confused.

And here I was so hoping it would be another Amelie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home