My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Willy Wonka is semi-sweet and nuts

Let's boogie.



So I was looking about what people were saying about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (or should I say, Charlie et la Chocolaterie, sounds like Godiva chocolate more than Easter Bunny candy) and I found a thread labeled, "Is Tim Burton in love with Johnny Depp?"


First Response: "Johnny has 41 movies and only 5 were with Burton.. (yadda yadda.)"
Second Response: "I think Johnny is in love with Burton... (oi vey.)"
Third Response: (quite funny but irrelevant)"In theory, numerous monkeys with keyboards can produce Shakespeare. IMDB members prove this false. "
Fourth Response: "I think many people in general are in love with Johnny Depp."


And the Fourth Response wins by a landslide (I can't wait for this movie... because.. you know... I love chocolate... right...)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home