My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Today as I walked home I got caught in a sudden burst of rain.
It was bad enough that I found a over hang on the side of a building to stand under. As I waited there I leaned up again the brick wall only to be surprized by how warm it was. It was a nice feeling to have the warm brick on my back and the cool breeze hitting my face. I decided to sit down on the pavement, open my book and read for 10 minutes until the rain passed. It was also funny to hear the people waiting there with me complaining about how badly they wished their cars to be there instead of the parking garage a few blocks away...

...What a nice moment to make me forget about my depressing weekend that looms on the horizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home