My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My life feels kind of dull and boring right now so I'm going to talk about something that is in the near future and exciting too me (the most exciting thing is going to Seattle, but since that is not until August, I'll write about that later).

Camp Westminster.

I will be going on a three day camping trip that will allow me to canoe, sail, and generally relax in a place that is fun and peaceful. I'm staying in the Wakeya which is basically four walls, a roof, and a door. No running water or bathrooms, we are trooping a quarter of a mile for showers and such. This may sound like a bad time for some, but for me, I NEED this.

I think the most exciting part is being away from everything, clearing my mind, and not having to worry about a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home