My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Monday, June 06, 2005

I am in Seattle.
I love it here.
They have called for rain everyday I am here and so far, it hasn't rained once.

So odd.

For those of you who are curious about Amazon.com here is a little info about the company.

Amazon.com expanded so fast that they didn't have time to build a building to house there overflow, so they rented out a hospital that had moved.

Amazon.com is located on Beacon Hill in Seattle, which has to be one of the biggest hills I've ever seen.

It looks like a fortress in the sky. As you drive towards it, it looms up over you in its 20 story height and it's impressive orange-red color.

It is simply breath taking...


(I'll have a picture soon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home