My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

Its days like these that make me feel as if I was destined to be trailer-trash, and somehow I have been swimming against the current all these years.
It's like something bad happens, then suddenly you watch your entire cocoon be torn to shreds.
It's like having a past enemy suddenly emerge into your life tear it to pieces and then leave as softly as they came.

Am I being melodramatic enough for you?

It's just one of those days.
I wish it wasn't.
I know everyone has had one, and I know that it'll pass.

It's like that famous line, "This too shall pass" which could either make you feel better or completely horrible, depending on how you are looking at the proverbial glass at the time.

I know it, I just don't like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home