My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Today I was doing a cross word puzzle.
One of the clues was, "Felix's other half" or something like that.
I said (in my head), "Oscar!"

Low and behold it was 5 spaces down and I hadn't filled anything in.
So I put Oscar.
After getting the across part filled in, I realized I was correct.
So, in the process of trying to figure out why I was correct, I typed into Google, "Felix and Oscar" and got all sorts of Odd Couple links.
I remember the show now.. just briefly once reading a movie review of Grumpier Old Men.

Talk about word association.

Now that I think about it, I think there was mention of Felix and Oscar in the Gilmore Girls... maybe thats where I heard it.... Glad to know that show is making me quick on the random trivia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home