My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Monday, April 11, 2005

There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall



Seems like everyone is leaving.
Zack left in January for Seattle.
Jeff and Laura are leaving in May for California.
Nishant is leaving in June for Seattle.
Three of the good classmates I had are leaving in July for Australia.
And now I looked at my friend's blogs and I found out that one of them is leaving for India in May.

It seems like I'm the rat watching all the other rats leave the ship that's sinking... yet I'm not going anywhere. (this is not to insinuate that the people leaving are in any way like a rat, it was only to go along with the phrase "Like rats abandoning a sinking ship") ;)

I kind of feel trapped all of a sudden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home