My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

So last night was fun. Jeff, Laura, Katie, Nishant and I all played 90's edition of Trivial Pursuit. It is a pretty cool game, until you get to the year 1990 and 1991, then it becomes horrible. hehe
After Jeff and Laura left, Nishant started working on CS and Katie and I played Nintendo!! I haven't played in so long. Then finally at 2:30 or so we all crawled into bed (me a little tipsy). It was a very nice night.

Then today, I got up at around 10:30 and i was in the lab at 11:30. From then until 3:30 I just worked. Then at 3:30 Katie called telling me that Coco was coming home to live with us!! Yah!! He is just a beautiful, well-trained dog. Part Chocolate Lab, part border collie.
I came home around 5 and then she and I made BBQ chicken, mashed potatos, corn, and a CAKE to top it off. It was such a beautiful day, we've walked the dog 3 times since he got home at 5. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home