My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A pair of new shoes with matchin' laces!

I read the Indianapolis Star today during lunch. So interesting, it really got my opinion side going, between the story about Gandhi and the story about black memorabilia, I have all sorts of things to say about that.

I’m trying to hold back.
The second story really reminds me of a conversation I had with Nishant one time…

Anna: If you are coming to my house you better not stop at all in Martinsville (Mooresville).
Nishant: (worriedly) Why?
Anna: Well, that is where the KKK originated.
Nishant: Anna! I don’t want to come to your house
Anna: (has to take another 15 minutes to calm Nishant down and convince him to come to her house again)

And that reminds me of another thing…
I was watching "The Family Guy" the other night and Peter the main character says, "Thank you Jesus!"
The scene pans up to Heaven where Krishna and Jesus are standing next to each other, and Jesus says, "Actually you have the wrong..."
Krishna interrupts with, "Don’t worry, I’m use to it."

I laughed so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home