My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Long week

This week has been a long week.
I was sick through out the whole week.
The only really good thing that has come out of this week, is the apparent sickness of everyone else causing a mass class cancellation for next week, for fear of the sickness spreading into families and killing them!
OK.
Or just mass cancellation of classes next week.
Fine, be boring.

My schedule for this week:



















My schedule for next week:




















My schedule for next week plus due dates:













You can see that there is not much going on. The following week is horrible, so this would be my week to work ahead... or catch up on sleep. Either or.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home