My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

If you google (image) the word "Picture" then this is the first picture that comes up. Beautful isn't it?
Second picture, Britney Spears.... sigh.
It was a Ahhh... Ugh. Moment.

I found out today that I have to go three more semester no matter what because my councler says, "Education department is made out of a bunch of idiots." I really like my councler. So two classes are only offered in the Spring and then three of my classes are not allowed to be taken together because they don't play nicely and fight with each other. I mean, a class about "Educational Philosophy", a class about "Computer Networking" and a class about "Electrical Systems" sound like they'd all argue with each other.
Sigh.
At least I'll be in Seattle next summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home