My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Thursday, February 10, 2005


Today is a day that I take after the motto "Life is just a chair of bowlies."
To me that means no matter how screwed up you do something, people get your drift anyway.
And yes, those are my socks. I love my socks, and if you make fun of them I shall have to send a virus. MUHAHA. Juusst kidding.
My roommate (Katie) was a dear this morning. She was so excited that my letter got published that she brought me three papers so I'd have lots of them to frame. Yes, frame. I'm a published writer now. My first work needs framing. Don't make fun of me.

Anyway. Tonight is ER night which means that our TV will be glowing around 10, so I need to get to work. Short post I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home