My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

My Friday

Last night was a lovely evening.

Right after I got off work (a half an hour early!) Nishant and I went grocery shopping. 130 dollars later, we finished very hungry.
We came home, cooked a nice meal of pasta and salad.
Fell asleep for a half an hour watching League of not-so-Extraordinary Gentlemen.
And then woke up and went to Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason.
And yes, he went willingly.

The movie was very good compared to the other romantic comedies out there. But of course after reading both books, they didn't quite measure up to them. Still, a very good movie. I think the entire movie was excellent for the one fight scene between Colin Firth and Hugh Grant. Excellent.
Very Naughty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home