My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I think so Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?


This weekend was really nice. Friday night I went out to Scotty's with Jeff, Laura, Katie, Nishant, and Jeff's parents. They were really nice people, and it would have been even nicer if I could have heard them. Scotty's has really annoying music and really loud speakers.. fuckin A.
Today was nicer.
My parent's came up to see a play and I had bought tickets for them. Nishant and I made them dinner and then tonight they'll be staying at Nishant's place in the spare bedroom. It is so nice to have someone I can actually share my life with instead of attaching to my life.
Very nice weekend, to bad tomorrow it is over with the work load I have to do.
Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home