My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005


China will get fire arms from Europe
I love the BBC news, to me there will never be a finer news source (very narrow I know, considering I don't like the others because I don't understand Chinese, Portuguese, African, and Hindi, and I've never viewed Australia's prime news stations). They are currently reporting that the President of the United States is worried about China getting fire arms from Europe. Why you ask? Why would America meddle in such things? Because they are worried that they'll be called to Taiwan to fight for them. hahahahahhahahaha...
Oh man.
Does anyone ever consider leaving other countries alone? We already have a big population problem everywhere, why not knock some of them off?
Granted I don't want the world in mass killing, but geez, America is already worried that they'll have to waste time over in Taiwan. Are they already killing each other? Is there fighting? I don't know, maybe I don't know the whole story, but it seems to me, Bush = wars and Europe = uses brains.
Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home