My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Today in my teaching class I was very bored.
Bored to the point that I didn't even care to listen, that I didn't care to comment at my teacher's questions, that all I wanted to do was a crossword puzzle.
So I did.
I was almost done with it when a guy sitting next to me (who is in all my IT classes) said, "Anna, for one of the most opinionated people I know, you sure aren't saying much." I just smiled and said, "I don't care, that's the problem."
I started thinking about it after a bit though.
Opinionated.
Most of the time I take that as a negative.
I started thinking about it, and I am one of the most outspoken people in class, when I feel something should be said right.. I say it.
Is that bad?
I don't know. Maybe people secretly hate me for how outspoken and opinionated I am.
Sigh... what next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home