My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Captain's Log: Star 5864

(just so you know, I hate that my blog has a title option)

Lazy day. It is raining and I just remembered my fantastic IKEA umbrella is in Nishant's trunk. I hope he remembers, at least someone will get use out of it. Okey, this post is here because I like the picture.... :)

Even though it is raining, I kind of feel zen-like. For some reason I feel more at peace today then I have in a long while. I have a steady job which I love, I have good relationships with all my family and friends, and most of my future looks bright.

A long time ago I got Tarot cards as a joke. They are fun to play with and read people's fortunes, so for a while I had them out a bit. They eventually got packed away. Over christmas break I found them and read my fortune. I got "The Lovers" card in my future area. I think it finally fits my life, because before it never fit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akshay said...

Your seem to be glowing again somebody bring out the Geiger Counter.
Well fun, new year new apartment.
Yes the future looks bright !

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home