My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Very curious.
Many, many people have been doing google searches for Chad Franscoviak.
This would be John Mayer's right hand man.
Since I did a blog post about him, oh-so-long-ago, I keep getting people hitting my blog looking for him. I've even had e-mails wanting his address and e-mail.
What happen that I don't know about?
Did John Mayer dedicate a song to him?
One guy even posted on my blog wanting an e-mail but didn't leave ANY information about himself.. Why does he think I'd turn over the e-mail to him?

People are freaks sometimes.

Movie of the day: Ocean's Twelve
- Because I am seeing it tonight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am one of the googlers led here, and his sudden rise is because (A) he was featured in John's blog in a spoof of another blog, (B) said picture was featured in some magazine (Rolling Stone?) about funny blogs and (C) he was recently nominated for a Grammy (for Continuum). That may be why.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am one of the googlers led here, and his sudden rise is because (A) he was featured in John's blog in a spoof of another blog, (B) said picture was featured in some magazine (Rolling Stone?) about funny blogs and (C) he was recently nominated for a Grammy (for Continuum). That may be why.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home