My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Today was a day that seemed to never go forward and never stay put.
A sideways day.
I watched (in the shower) a tiny bead of water slide down the bottle of my shampoo. I continued to stare at it and the bead of water formed again and slid down the bottle. I don't know how long I stood there, I don't know how many water drops fell. I know that in my bathroom water was evaporating and then cooling and then condensation was formed on my shampoo.
I wonder what happened to the water that managed to escape my bathroom, did it find a good home?

4 and a half hours of sleep is never enough for me.

Movie of the day: Fight Club
- "With insomnia, nothing is real. Everything is far away. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy. "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great information on your site folks. I also am working on a cheap bead site. I'll bookmark yours if you bookmark mine. You can find it at cheap bead.
Again, nice site folks...I'll be baak...:)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home