My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Today is a Dave Barry day.

...And as Americans, we must ask ourselves: Are we really so different? Must we stereotype those who disagree with us? Do we truly believe that ALL red-state residents are ignorant racist fascist knuckle-dragging NASCAR-obsessed cousin-marrying roadkill-eating tobacco-juice-dribbling gun-fondling religious fanatic rednecks; or that ALL blue-state residents are godless unpatriotic pierced-nose Volvo-driving France-loving left-wing communist latte-sucking tofu-chomping holistic-wacko neurotic vegan weenie perverts?


I wish I got the Miami Herald.

Movie of the day: A Christmas Story
-What else would I watch in the Midwest?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dave Barry... gotta love him. He also writes for the Chicago Trib. I'll bring back some of his articles for you. I think I'm going to be back on the 4th...? Depending on Zack. :)

Glad to hear that you had a good Christmas! Let me know if you're coming into town!

KT

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home