My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Strange dear, but true dear,
When I'm close to you, dear,
The stars fill the sky,
So in love with you am I.

Even without you,
My arms fold about you,
You know, darling why,
So in love with you am I.

In love with the night mysterious,
The night when you first were there.
In love with my joy delirious,
The thought that you might care.

So taunt me, and hurt me,
Decieve me, desert me,
I'm yours till I die,
So in love with you am I.


So in Love
-- Cole Porter

Very stressful night driving home. The wind almost put me in a ditch for the night.
Ugh.
I love this song. Very haunting.

Movie of the day: De-Lovely
-Cole Porter's life is told in this movie

1 Comments:

Blogger Beauvivante said...

Anna-
I accept your apology, not only that I can relate. I live up in Northern Idaho, a place I call part of the Bible belt. Here there is alot of racial and religious intolerance. White folk that just don't have a clue. I can understand that you where just in a bad funk. Try and find time to relax when you get home so that your not so frustrated when your on the internet. Also, the best way to rebel against a racist is to do exactly what they don't want: Love and Learn about about every race, religion, and culture you can.
Take care, my email is Aziro_chan@hotmail.com
Meghan

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home