My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I keep telling myself. Over and over again. Tomorrow I'll be at La Scala. This is not to be confused with the La Scala Opera House featured at the left. I'm going to one of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been too. I haven't been for 2 years and Nishant called and made reservations there. I'm so excited. Today was horrid, tomorrow will be so nice. I cannot wait.
I finally got done with e-mailing Nishant's mom back. I think the letter took me about 2 hours to write. I kept writing things down and then erasing them in exclaimation saying, "Why would I write that?!" I think Nishant went through something similar when he said things to my dad like, "I probably shouldn't tell you this, because you are the father of the girl I'm seeing but...."
I hope to drink half a bottle of wine tomorrow night, then go to Nishant's place, watch the new year come and drink coffee until I feel sleepy enough to go to bed. I cannot wait... Only a few more hours...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home