My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Conversation I had earlier:

Nishant: I'm so tired.
Anna: Do you want me to bring you coffee?
Nishant: Hun! It is freezing outside I don't want you to have to walk to bring me coffee!
Anna: Ok... Then I'll drive...
Nishant: There is still a walk to your car.
Anna: Ok, fine, I won't bring you coffee.
(pause)
Anna: What about Chai?
Nishant: HUN!
Anna: Vanilla Chai?
Nishant: Anna!
Anna: Ok fine, Where are you exactly? Are you still at the math library in the same place?
Nishant: Um.... No.... I'm in the Liberal Arts building.
Anna: Good lie. No, really.
Nishant: No really! Can't you hear all the people in the background?
Anna: Oh! I can! They sound like munchkins, or little elves... Are those Santa's elves?
Nishant: Ok.. I really need to study for algorithm's now...
Anna: Are they making me a present? What am I getting for Christmas?
Nishant: BYE HUN!
Anna: Wait where are you going? To help the elves?
Nishant: (in a very sad and whiny voice) HUN......
Anna: (silent grin)

Movie of the day: When Harry met Sally
- Because... fake orgasms in cafes are fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With "When Harry Met Sally" you need no "because." - Fozzman

9:14 AM  
Blogger Anju said...

I agree completely, but since I had one "because" on all the rest, I felt the need to put one here. :)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home