My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Yes. That is a Microsoft cake. Katie and I were talking about how we wanted to bake something. And Nishant called me telling me he had a second interview with Microsoft.
So, Katie and I made a cake and I put the Office logo on it. Isn't it great?
Ok, so I'm not the best with drawing with icing.
Now... Lets see.. Do I need to make one for Amazon and National Instruments? That is a lot of cake.. What about Zack's interviews? He's got offers too! What is better than a cake? You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "No, I don't like no parfait"?

That's it..
Interviews = Cake
Job Offers = Parfait
I need to let Katie know what we need to make next.

Leo is also a super cat now. Just look at his cape! He also likes the icing on our Gingerbread Train. We caught his paw print in some of the icing around the train.
Sigh. Silly cat. Icing is for gingerbread, not for cats!

Movie of the Day: Shrek (one or two)
- Parfaits this week, Gingerbread last week, Shrek takes care of all your baking inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home