My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Friday, November 12, 2004


Vie en Rose


Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose
When you kiss me, Heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see la vie en rose
When you press me to your heart
I'm in a world apart
A world where roses bloom
And when you speak
Angels sing from above
Every day words
Seem to turn into love songs
Give your heart and soul to me
And life will always be
La vie en rose

Movie of the day: French Kiss
-Because I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

oh my god....that is one of my favorite songs of all time and it's also in my favorite movie "Sabrina"
my favorite part of the movie is when she's singing it to humphrey bogart in french while driving home in the moonlight.
it makes my heart ache to go to paris.
i was having a dull day until i read that but now i'm in a better mood :)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home