My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Today hasn't been that bad. I feel like the hours have been endless because I've been waiting like a Cinderella for the stroke of Midnight.
Finally the stroke of Midnight came, and Nishant called me to tell me he was finally on the way home.
He's been gone since 8 a.m. Friday.
A very long and lonely weekend with only a Gingerbread house (or train?) making session Friday night which was very fun and then a Saturday morning train ride to wake up all the dorm people, which was also fun but after two hours very cold.
Oh and my parents coming to see me. I missed them a lot so it was nice to see them after a month of absence.
It's funny because after all those times I wanted to pick up the phone and call him to tell him what I was doing, but I knew he was in meetings all day and all night.
So half of me was gone all weekend.
The one half was fine, it survived, but finally the stroke of midnight came and I can once be completed again.

Quote: "I love you like a Son of a bitch."

Movie of the day: Intolerable Cruelty
-because Billy Bob is hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home