My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I think Katie is right. I'm addicted to Coffee.

Lorelai : "We can't date each other - you're Rory's teacher."
Max: Then how about coffee... you drink coffee, don't you?"
Lorelai: "Only with my oxygen."

Gotta love Gilmore Girls.


Movie of the day: Wait... no movies. GILMORE GIRLS GILMORE GIRLS
I love Tuesdays.


Another one:
Rory: Where would you live if you could leave here?
Rory's Friend: "Philadelphia"
Rory: "If you could live anywhere on earth, you would pick Philadelphia?"
RKF: "M. Night Shyamalan lives there."
Rory: "Who?"
RKF: "The guy who directed the Sixth Sense."
Rory: "But what would you do there?"
RKF: "Hang out with M. Night Shyamalan."
Rory: "Okay, cross out Guidance Counselor as one of your career choices."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home