My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Turkey Run was so much fun.
I wish it wasn't over with yet, but my muscles are very glad it is. Canoeing, hiking, and just relaxing and now its time for reality again. Sigh.

On a side note, I am inspired to put a "Movie of the day:" at the bottom of each post. I noticed on other people's blogs there are often a "Quote of the day" or "Song of the day" but I really don't think in terms of "Quotes" or "Songs" rather "Movies."
So here is the first official one.




Movie of the day: Breakfast at Tiffany's
- For those who don't realize they are in love unless they are running around in the rain looking for a cat named Cat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nishant said...

I'm sorry I deleted the pictures off the camera. :(

http://www.spoonerism.org/pics/turkey_run/

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home