My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004



Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door-
Only this, and nothing more."


I'm ready for a break from school. I know I won't get one very soon, but I am ready nonetheless.
4 weeks till a break, Three presentations, two damn tests, and a partridge in a pear tree.



Movie of the day: Rocky Horror Picture show
- Don't get strung out, by the way I look, don't judge a book by it's cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home