My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Sunday, October 31, 2004



I stood in the shower for 15 minutes today and just stared at the wall. I have been stressed out recently and my mind was turning with everything. After 15 minutes I kind of "snapped out of it" and realized that I wasn't as stressed as I once was. I don't remember what I thought, but for some reason it made me feel better.
I honestly think falling water soothes every "head" ache. When it rains I feel more productive if I'm on the inside working looking out and hearing the rain. Same with the shower, if it has been a very long day, and I step into the shower for 20 minutes I come out renewed.

I feel like writing a thesis paper on this. Don't get me started on the healing effects of snow.

Movie of the day: Sleepless in Seattle
- Seattle the place where it rains all the time. And romance to soothe the heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

i love taking showers...i only take them once every 2 days but when i do i'm in the for almost a half an hour. i also love any movie combining tom hanks and meg ryan.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Akshay said...

I agree a hot shower is the closest I can get to a jacuzzi . 15minutes in and you come out all new like you mentioned.
As for the healing effect of snow I won't really know my only experience with fallinfg snows was at 9000 feet above sea level with gale force winds.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home