My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Brother:
"Democracy, the ultimate popularity contest."


Boyfriend:
"Over one billion people in India and the guy who is interviewing me knows my ex-girlfriend from there."


For my dad's 50th birthday party we drove a hearse down our 1/4 of a mile driveway with a line of cars following it.

Someone to advertise "Vote for Kerry" turned a car upside down next to a highway and painted "Vote for Kerry/Edwards" on the side.


Movie of the Day: Sliding Doors
- because sometimes you have to wonder if a little thing like catching the bus or walking in the rain would change the course of your life.

3 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

i love that movie! i want to watch it now...
oh yeah...i havent' read "the god of small things" but i'll put it on my "must read" list
thanks ;)
*kris

3:52 PM  
Blogger Nishant said...

Now that I think about it, that is pretty scary. I think this is fate's way of saying, "Who's your daddy now? Eh!? Eh!?!?"

Yes, dear... it's 5:52am. You'll be up in an hour. :) I promise I've been studying. I just needed a break.

Ok, back to work.

5:58 AM  
Blogger kris said...

anju! in response to your earlier question True Romance is a romantic action kind-of-movie. starring patricia arquette and christian slater written by quentin tarintino though i don't know who directed it. it got a bunch of camoes in it: dennis hopper, christopher walken, brad pitt, the guy who played balki on "perfect strangers", gary oldman, samuel jackson, the guy from the sopranos....
it's very violent but, i think, romantic

in the spirit of halloween i'm going to make some "spooky" recommendations :
- the witches
- the labyrinth
- the addams family
- the bride of frankenstein


*kris

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home