My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Our new pet.

So my mom e-mails me with this horrific story of our cat Frogger.

Frogger (who is in-love with Nishant) likes crickets. She likes crickets so much that she will catch them outside and then bring them in and play with them in the house. This frustrates my mom because she is the one that has to vacuum bits and pieces of crickets all the time.
Yesterday my mom walked into the living room to see Frogger crouched down peering underneth a rug in out house. My mom assumed it was another cricket so she walks over and pulls back the rug, only to find a snake.

Most people right now are shuddering or thinking to themselves, "I'd be screaming and running if that happened to me." I thought that, my mom thought to put the rug aside and walk into the kitchen to get a jar to put the snake in.
She has now named the snake "Cricket" and I think she is going to keep it.
Below are pictures of our new family pet. *shudder*



3 Comments:

Blogger Nishant said...

I hereby, by the power vested in me, christen this fated serpent, Chicklipot.

Hello, Chicklipot.

(If I seem a bit cuckoo, it's because I'm in class, and my very animated (not) professor is talking about using antiderivatives with relational algebra. Yes, I don't know what that means either. Ok... back to class... I miss you, schmuppoodle)

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am I interupting something...
I presume thats a snake in that case exit stage left ... where are mongoses when you need them?

8:23 AM  
Blogger kris said...

your cat sounds great
haha little pieces of crickets...
gold.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home