My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Last nite she said "Oh baby don't feel so down"

Another broke Saturday night.
While this might sound horrific to those bar-hopping freaks, to me it sounds wonderful. It requires me to stay home, it requires me to study, and it allows me time with the one person who makes my horrible problems disappear.
We started out talking about guitar techniques and then he started playing some of the songs we were talking about (on his guitar and on the laptop). Then we started dancing to the music.
It was nice to have my money problems slip away,
it was nice to have my school tests forgotten,
it was nice that it was just me and him,
in our room,
with Joe Pass playing Autumn Leaves in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home