My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Last night I was very ill. I had to call in sick to work (something I hate) and I had to miss one of my classes. When it came to dinner I was a little bit hungry so Nishant tried to fix dinner, but everything he offered I felt ill again. So he went to the store just to get me things to eat. While I was waiting at the apartment thinking that this was really sweet of him... he came back and not only had groceries, he had Jersey Girl too (a movie I have wanted to see for awhile). So we spent the evening together watching the movie and eating rice and mushrooms.
He can be very romantic even when I'm sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

And so he should. Boys can be very sweet can't they?

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home