My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I asked Nishant to marry me.
He said no, I didn't have a ring, and he said he felt cheap that I would just ask like that with no ring and not getting down on one knee and all that.
Sigh.
I'm just such an asshole.



I can't help but want a dog. I actually thought about asking Nishant if we could drive out to the pet store to look at them. I just want to look at them. How pathetic is that? Thank goodness our apartment cat Leo is sort of dog-like. He has a lot of personality and attacks almost anything that moves. I guess that would make him a guard cat.

1 Comments:

Blogger deborah said...

LOL - I laugh because that is what my boyfriend would say. He proposes the most obscene and crazy things, and says that if i do them he will marry me. Eg. If you dont buy those shoes you have been drooling over the last 2 months... Ill marry you. Saying this just as I hand over the money. Hmmmph

I want a Beagle myself, except I hear you have to get a companion for them ... and 2 dogs would be way too much.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home