My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Going strong today from 7:30 am till 5 pm.
I'm actually getting use to the idea of waking up at 6:30 everyday. I am enjoying it. Isn't that scary?
My new Convos job is incredible. Steady hours, good pay, and all I do is homework, surf the internet, and design webpages for them. It can't get much better.
I still can keep my B&N job too, only on weekends, but still that is a nice bonus too. There is one more option I've found which is a job that pays 8.75 and hour and would only need me on Tuesdays and Saturdays... if I get that, say goodbye to B&N!
Life is on the up and up.
Nishant is so cute, he talks in his sleep sometimes, and last night he asked if I had fed the dog. Haha.. i wish we had our dogs already :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home