My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Monday, September 27, 2004

And then there she was
In platform double suede
Yeah there she was
Like disco lemonade
I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction
Mama this surely is a dream


I think they should make a romance movie where the two actors would wake up make love and then eat tons of Godiva chocolate. Wouldn't that be the most romantic thing in the world? Just eating Godiva is so romantic. Forget making love. How about this, the guy wakes up scoops Godiva ice cream for the girl, then shaves Godiva chocolate all over the ice cream and then serves it to the girl in bed.
Damn that is romantic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home