My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004



My brother recently played in the pit for our local production of GODSPELL. Each of the members of the pit and the actors were allowed to write their own bio. This was my brothers:

Neil Hudelson serves in the pit of his first O.C.P. production, after having been a member of several audiences. He is currently a sophomore at Purdue University where he is studying English Education. He has played the guitar for seven years. Among his other interests are creative writing, the smell of cigarettes and coffee, and people with the middle names that have quotation marks (John “Snapper” McGee).


Thank god Heather drew the line at, “He also has a fascination with homeless people.”
(Heather wrote the program up)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home