My Photo
Name:Anju
Location:Purdue, University, United States

I have a need for coffee with my oxygen.

Monday, August 30, 2004

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man." -Jack Handley

"--We have a saying in India...
--Yes?
--Yes.
--Well?
--Well what?"
-The Party (Peter Sellers)

"Birdie num nums... birdie num nums..."
-The Party (Peter Sellers)

There is a lady who works on the 3rd floor of Knoy. She eats her lunch in the bathroom everyday...
Very strange.
I almost feel like I'm intruding when I walk into the bathroom and she's got her entire lunch laid out on the bench in the bathroom... I think to myself... "Why, in Lord's name, why?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All those years in Knoy and I never knew the bathrooms doubled as lunch rooms. Of course, I never went into the women's restroom. Hmm... she must be a CGT T.A. and grad student. hehe

4:13 PM  
Blogger Anju said...

Just curious, who is this?

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Fozzman.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home